Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving


Since its the Thanksgiving season, I thought I would do a post on things I am Thankful for. First I am thankful for my boys, they are what keep me going day after day, give me my gray hair, and drive me crazy, but cant imagine or remember what my life was like before they came to me. Thanks Robert & Bronson, may not tell you all the time :) but glad you picked me! My Parents, my brothers and my sister in law, you guys have always been there for me, you have helped me more than I will ever be able to repay you. Love you all. My nieces and nephew Brooklyn, Carter and Shayla, I love being the favorite Aunt, thank you for telling me that all the time! My friends, my job, my health, too many things to list. I am also thankful for my Heavenly Father and the blessing and love that he has given and continues to give everyday. I hope each and everyone of you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: