Thursday, October 16, 2008

PRIMARY




I have been a primary teacher since about February and I have loved every minute of it. I teach the Valiant 9. I have never had a calling before this is my very first and I am so glad too. These kids have taught me so much, I tell them all the time that they should be the ones teaching since they know more than me. I even requested to be able to move up with them next year, don't know if it will happen or if the kids would even like that. I took these pictures last week since it was the last week for Ella, she is moving and I don't know what we will do without her wisdom. This little girl knows so much about the scriptures that I am in awe of her. I will miss her and I know the rest of the class will too! I'm sure from these pictures you will be able to tell how most of the class time goes I could only get one serious one and tons of goofy silly ones.

2 comments:

susette said...

If you love them that much then I am sure the feeling is reciprocated. Those primary kids usually completely adore their teachers at this tender age. Keep up the good job of loving them the way they are.

The Beniks said...

I bet those kids are totally in love with you!! You are super sweet and the most generous, and probably one of the better examples in their lives. You teach me so much just being my friend, they are some lucky Valiant 9s...