Monday, October 6, 2008

"I'm so happy your my Aunt"






So this weekend my sister-in-law went with my mom and a bunch of others to St. George to see a play so while Robert was off golfing, Bronson on the duck hunt I got to spend the time with 2 of my favorite people Carter & Shayla. We started out the weekend going to see the movie IGOR, we went with Matt, Shayla Carter and Bronson. Saturday night Bronson went with Matt and my Dad to Priesthood, Shayla and Carter hung out with me watching movies. Since it was so late when the Men returned Bronson went to spend the night at Matt's and the kids stayed with me. Shayla was out pretty early but Carter, he's my night owl we stayed up and watched Halloweentown which is a very cute movie. The next morning I awoke with Shalya tapping me on the shoulder telling me its morning meeshell, lets go wake up someone else. I guess she likes to wake up people by making the rooster sound very loud. Thank goodness she didnt do this to me. We then headed over to their house so they could play with their toys and get clothes. I cant tell you how much fun I had with them, I wish they could stay little forever, so sweet so innocent. While I was making them lunch Shayla came up to me hugged my leg and said "I'm so happy your my aunt meeshell" to which I replied "I'm so happy your my neice" Shayla replied "I know". I just love how one little person can melt my heart.

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Hi Michele!! I hope all is well in good old Orem. It looks like you are having some fun and making great memories. We'll be in Utah for a lot of December and I think we'll go to the Aspen 6th ward while we're back home. I hope we can see you!