Monday, October 6, 2008

THE MIGHTY HUNTER



Bronson just went on his first hunt, well the first one that he could carry a gun and actually shoot something. My brother Matt took him and they went to Clearlake (where ever that is) they got up at like 4am and didn't get home until 10pm(long day) Bronson had a few mishaps that I just can't begin to describe in words. He got stuck in the mud twice ruined the splint he has on his hand (He broke his hand but cut the cast off on the 1st day so Dr. just put splint on it) his head cold got worse but he had a successful hunt. Matt told me how proud he was of Bronson for how safe he was with his gun, that is a big relief for me and those of you who know Bronson like I do! I had to use the camera on my phone since my batteries are dead on my camera. I will post more on my great weekend because while Matt and Bronson were out hunting I was spending time with 2 of my favorite people Carter & Shayla!

0 comments: