Saturday, September 27, 2008

5 Girls + 2 Movies + 1 night= One Tired Me!


I woke up this morning to a message from my friend Natalie reminding me that the new Richard Gere move Nights in Rodanthe opened tonight. We decided that we would do 2 movies back to back, well really I think this was Megans idea. Megan is Natalies daughter, so Natalie Megan, her friend Kylie and myself went to see 2 movies in 1 night. First on the list was The Women, it was an okay movie but not one I would have been sorry if I had missed it. The next part of our double feature was Nights in Rodanthe. Another friend Debbie met up with us for this one, this movie was alot better than the first but I would much rather look at Richard Gere than Meg Ryan. He just gets better looking the older he gets. The funniest part of the movie was watching the young kid with his date in front of us and the smooth move he made to put his arm around his date. Oh to be young again. Even though its late and I have to work in the morning I had so much fun just getting out with these great friends. Cant wait for the next outing. Thanks again Natalie and Megan for being such good friends. Love you guys!!!

0 comments: