Sunday, September 14, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Brooklyn, Carter & Shayla playing Pokemon Sorry

Michael & his Pink Guitar
Carter Being Grandpas Puppet

First Ever Fackrell Family Game Day!
Dad and the Turkey
After Dinner Nap
Robert Brooklyn The Princess & Michael
The Hair Salon

I know its a little late blogging about Labor Day but since they have blocked the blogs from work computers, I have to wait till I get home and then its late and I forget. Anyways on Labor Day we had a fantastic Turkey dinner at Mom and Dads and then had our first ever game day that I can remember all of us playing including Dad. The kids had a blast playing Pokemon Sorry and having a hair salon. Robert and Bronson have joined the grownups in playing games even Dad played not sure how much fun he had but at least he was a good sport about it and between you and me I secretly think he had a total BLAST and cant wait till the next game day!!!


2 comments:

susette said...

I think game days with family are the BEST!! What a great tradition you got going on now. How sad though that you can't blog at work anymore. What do they expect you do now when you get bored?? sheesh

susette said...

Oh, p.s. I really like the new title of your blog. It has a warm feeling to it.