Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun with Carter Shayla Matt Jeni & My Boys

Carter playing playstation
Me, Bronson trying to decide what Robert is
drawing!!
Shayla the Chorse (1/2chicken,1/2 horse)
Jeni & Shayla
Robert & Carter
Matt cooking
Mat & Jeni playing Cranium
Come on Matt keep it G rated
Shayla in her chicken costume
Shayla & Robert



Carter


Shayla going cross eyed


Carter "I'm too Sexy" Fackrell


The Devil and Miss Shayla


Bronson & Shayla

Okay I havent blogged in a while and the Sunday before Labor Day, the boys and I went out to see Matt Jeni and the kids. I mostly go to see the Carter and Shayla but its nice visiting with Matt and Jeni too. Matt was making his famous Dutch Oven Honey Chicken, and of course we time it just right!! After dinner we played Cranium the boys and I were on one team while Matt and Jeni were a team.....Needless to say Matt & Jeni won but I had my camera handy to take pictures, before and after dinner. One of my favorite things to do is take pictures of Carter, Shayla and Brooklyn......So if your not family then you will probably get tired of all the pics I'm posting of them. Oh well its my blog! So get a drink sit back and enjoy them as much as I do!!!!

2 comments:

About us said...

I love the pose of Carter!

The Beniks said...

I bet you are such a fun aunt to shayla, carter, and brooklyn. I love cranium! We can we play...Oh yes tomorrow. Ill get my game from the dusty dungeon...