Monday, September 22, 2008

Families are Forever

Grandma Grandpa & Grandkids
Bronson, Robert and MeMatt, Mom, Michael, Dad, & Me
Only part of the people who were at Temple
I love this picutre of Mom & Dad holding hands,
(but dont ask about their kissing)
Mount Timpanoges Temple
Mom & Dad
Carter, Matt, Jeni, & Shayla
Dad, Hayden & Mom
Michael & Brooklyn

On Saturday my parents were sealed for eternity. Elder Yoshihiko Kikuchi of the First Quorum of the Seventy performed the sealing which was just one of the awesome things to happen to my parents. I think it was a bittersweet moment for my parents on one hand they are so happy to have had this happen but it was also sad that only one of their children was able to witness this wonderful occasion. But Elder Kikuchi also promised them that all their children will be sealed to them, so don't worry Mom, we will all get there sooner or later you know the Lord always keeps his promises. There were so many friends and family on hand to help my parents celebrate. My cousin Hayden flew in from Texas. It was great seeing her haven't seen her in very long time about 15 years to be exact. I just want to tell my Mom and Dad how much I love them and to thank them for the wonderful example they set and continue to set for us.



2 comments:

Chari said...

How awesome! Congrats to your parents! Hope you are doing well. You look good in these pics :)

Natasha said...

How wonderful! I am so very happy for your parents and family.