Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BOWLING+FELLOW EMPLOYEES=FUN FUN FUN

Nikki, My branch manager Cam Shoell & Caroline (his wife)
Cam , Cam his wife Jenny, holding baby Emma

Lacie and date

Tony, Nikki's husband, Karalee & Syd
Crew Shoell


Ok, let me just start out by saying that I work with the best group of people, I really can honestly say that I enjoy going to work and its because of who I work with. A few weeks ago we all went bowling and we were able to take our spouses or kids ( for us lucky ones who dont have a spouse). I took Bronson because Robert had better plans than hanging out with Mom and her fellow workers. All week long I had been talking smack about how good I was that I had bowled on a league and even had my own ball (with my name engraved on it, spelled correctly) I also bragged about how my boys were on a league and had won trophys at the State Bowling Competion and even got some scholarship money. When will I ever learn to keep my big mouth shut, because after all that Smack Talk I got a beat down. Oh well I have been seceretly practicing and will challenge them to a rematch. After the bowling some of us went back to my branch managers house to play Guitar Hero. Bronson was smack talking about how good he is and to hear him tell the story he beat the pants off Cam & Cam but you should hear what the 2 Cam's have to say about that. I remembered to take my camera to capture some of the action.

1 comments:

The Beniks said...

You are sooo awesome to work with too Michele! I dont think I would be able to make it to work at all with out you here. I hope you never leave the PG branch. We're family now and youre my bestest best friend!! Thanks for the braggs about how great you were at bowling only to prove oppisite and give us all a good laugh... :) Maybe next time you can show at least one of us up...