Thursday, September 25, 2008

ER The Final Season

Okay I can already see my sis-in-laws expression when she sees this post. Sorry Jeni, you know what a T.V. head I am. I just had to pay tribute to one of my favorite shows ER. Tonight was the season premier of the 15th and final season, and it was a tearjerker. I love this show and have loved watching it from day one. I don't think I have ever missed an episode. Oh well it had to end sometime. Oh and while I'm on my soapbox about things,,,,,,Twilight Books!!!!! I am only half way through the second one and I am so mad. Okay so Vampires are a little far fetched but I could handle that but Werewolves come on now we all know that could never happen, and before any one comments on its just a story I guess I like my books to be somewhat believable. Okay I'm done now and you all know that I will finish the series and love it just as much as the rest of you.

0 comments: