Tuesday, August 19, 2008

YOUR NEVER TOO OLD FOR 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL PICTURE!!


Okay so its really the second day of school picture.......but neither Boy was happy with me taking their pictures, reminding me that they're not 3 any more well DUH if you were 3 I wouldn't be taking 1st day of school pictures......good thing they go to different schools since they are wearing the same color shirt!!! I can't believe that Robert is a junior and Bronson a freshman, they are growing up too fast it makes me sad but at the same time in a weird way happy that they are!!!

2 comments:

susette said...

I agree with you on being never too old for first day of school pictures. I thought it was pretty cute that Porter even asked me to take his picture on his first day. I think it was because of his new 'outfit' though. Your boys are pretty cute and so manly looking.

Natalie Harris said...

HEY!!! It's Natalie...call me about Sunday dinner...I just got a new calling and we will be meeting as a Presidency Sunday night and now Kelly won't be here so i want to flip it to the next Sunday if that's okay....like a retard I didn't input your cell number into MY cell...ugh.
Natalie