Thursday, July 31, 2008

RICK SPRINGFIELD



Okay Jeni, here's your new post, but you probably don't even know who Rick Springfield is......There will be a few of you out there who will know what I'm talking about. I fell in love with Rick when I first saw him on I think it was American Bandstand (something else that shows my age) singing Jesse's Girl, and he was Dr. Noah Drake on General Hospital. I saw him in concert and loved him ever since. I saw him again on Today show singing and he is still HOT HOT HOT!!

2 comments:

About us said...

Thanks for the post.......I can not believe you think he is hot. Man Let's make an appointment together to get our eyes done!

KellyandJax said...

Michelle, I am 40 and I LOVE Rick Springfield. He is a hunk of love! I love Jessie's Girl.

So glad you posted this.

Kelly (Natalie's sister, using Tiffany's computer.)