Tuesday, July 22, 2008

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

a room decorated with family photos
family teamwork
family game night
a bucketful of private family jokes
a dishonest doctor's scale
food, family, and friends
making someone laugh so hard that food comes out of their nose
epidemic laughter
children's laughter

I have been trying to figure out things that make me happy. I googled "things that make me happy" and found this link http://www.thingstobehappyabout.com/six-degrees.php?db=six_degrees&terms=family. I typed in a few things and a list came up with some ideas of things that make people happy, some of them were pretty funny and I couldn't imagine them ever making me happy just goes to show different strokes for different folks. My boys, family & friends make me happiest of all. I just love love love them and hope they all know it.

4 comments:

amy said...

Gosh, I for sure thought I would have made your list!

Natalie Harris said...

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!! Dinner SUnday?
N

KellyandJax said...

I love, love , love your new blog look. It's awesome!

have a great weekend.

Kels~ (Natalie's sister)

About us said...

Would you please post something else. No one is updating their blogs on your list but Natalie. Thanks Natalie! Oh I did like the list. I am looking for some new brownie recipies for the open house.