Saturday, May 17, 2008

MY BOYS





I have been going through pictures lately and thinking back to when the boys were little......I miss this so much, but it has been fun looking back. They may not act like they like each other now, but they have always been there for each other, in fact Robert liked Bronson's name so much that when I brought Bronson home from the hospital Robert renamed himself Bronson and told every one his brothers name was Lisa!! So since I am finding all these pictures everyone will be going down memory lane with me.

2 comments:

Natalie Harris said...

I'm right there with ya!!!THANKS for posting...I LOVED LOVED LOVED the picture of your mom on Mother's Day!

The Beniks said...

Did you tell him Bronson was a girl or did he just look like a girl? Where did Lisa come from anyway?? Why cant we all go back to being young and cute and so naive :(