Thursday, May 15, 2008

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME!!!



I know that the Yankees aren't doing great this year but I am still a die hard fan....its my dream to one day watch them in person. Who knows it might happen! Baseball has started for both boys and we are at games at least 4 nights a week. The weather might be finally be cooperating. Bronson plays for the Cardinals and has only lost 1 game, Robert plays for the Braves and remains undefeated. Its weird seeing these boys year after year and how much they have grown into young men. Robert is reading over my shoulder and correcting me on what I'm writing.....oh to be 16 again and never be wrong!! I will be posting baseball pics as soon as I remember to take my camera.

1 comments:

The Beniks said...

Yes. Hurry and blog pics of your boys playing ball in their uniforms. If you read this Robert, I think youre sooo cute!! Any way go baseball players and their fans. Michele, youre the greatest Mom for going to all your boys' games!!