Monday, May 19, 2008

FAMILY & CHINESE = FUN







On sunday the boys and I went to dinner at the Gourmet Chinese Buffet with Matt, Jeni, Carter and Shayla. I forgot to take my camera, but thank goodness for my camera phone. Everyone seemed to like to stick their tongues out for me or maybe it was at me! The last one is of one of Shayla's famous winks. I have so much fun with Carter and Shayla, that I go thru withdrawls if I dont see them at least once a week. The only thing that would have made this day complete is if Michael, Brooklyn and Mom and Dad could have been there(but mom & dad snuck out for mexican after church) Oh well next time. Carter turns 7 next moday and I can safely say is by far my favorite Nephew (only). He is growing up too fast.

1 comments:

The Beniks said...

Your neice and nephew are too cute. Your'e too soft with them! I love having my neice and nephew bc I can teach them naughty words and how to talk back to their mother. I taught my neph Dylan to take cotton balls from the bathroom and soak them in water then stand on the toilet and throw them up at the ceiling. Talk about mega spit wads/balls. My sister was sooo mad!! But we had fun and I'm still the funnest auntie!!