Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"OH I WISH I WERE AN OSCAR MAYER WEINER"



I guess the Weiner Mobile has been seen driving around town. Last night my little brother Michael was on his way to dinner at Mom's and low and behold he spotted the Weiner Mobile, being the grown up mature 30 yr old that he is......he chased it down state street just to get a picture, I didnt believe him so he sent me proof. Oh my I think I need to find someone for my baby brother to spend and use some of this extra time that he has on his hands.

4 comments:

Natalie Harris said...

Okay, I have to admit that I saw it too and was MAD that I didn't have my camera on me!!! I LOVE your family pictures at Chinese!Sorry I ducked out of the game last night..i just could NOT do the cold!
N
See you sunday!!!

amy said...

You know you would have done the same thing as your brother if you saw it on the road. Don't deny it! Look at you posting pics on your blog. You have come so far :)

The Beniks said...

I MISS you!!! What is going on at PG? Text me!!!

susette said...

Hey michelle, I think I have finally gotten the hang of this blog thing and wanted to just say hi and how are you? If that's ok I am going to add your blog site to mine?