Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!! This year was a little bit sad for me, we didnt color eggs, no easter baskets. I decided that that next year I am doing the coloring and baskets.....I dont care how old my boys are getting, a mom still needs that. I have a bad case of spring fever, and I have this sudden urge to deep clean my house, its just too bad I get the urge while I'm at work and its gone by the time I get home, and funny how it never hits me on the weekends either, mmmm go figure. Robert is now a door to door salesman, selling lawn aeration and fertilizer,has made 1 sale, and of course has illusions of granduer of what his paychecks will buy! (oh to be young and naive again) So if anyone needs a good deal on aeration,fertilizer or both, let me know and I'll hook you up!

1 comments:

Natalie Harris said...

Dang Michelle...literally YESTERDAY the Turf Plus people came...tell Robert to call me, or we'll talk on SUnday about the rest of the summer. We had the grass aerated last fall...can't remember how often we are suppose to do it...will check that out as well...GIRLFRIEND...we are SO together on the DEEP cleaning thing...but by the time I am free to do it I have LOST all desire!!! NEXT YEAR WE'LL DO EGGS AND BASKETS TOGETHER!!!
LOVE you BIG and can't wait for Sunday to see ya!!!