Friday, March 28, 2008

FRIDAY YAHOO!!!!!

I cant tell you how glad I am it is friday, even though I have to work tomorrow I still get to sleep in and I only work 4 hours. I have promised myself that I will not go anywhere tomorrow after I get off work I am cleaning and getting my lesson prepared for sunday.(I will let you know how good I am at keeping promises to myself)
I figured that if I get all my work done on Saturday then Sunday will truly be a day of rest, and lucky me I dont even have to cook dinner since We have this wonderful friend Natalie (who takes pity on me or maybe its the boys) but they have us over for dinner one sunday a month with an open invitation on all the other days as well. Let me tell you a little bit about this family. You will never meet a nicer more genuine loving sincere family. From the first step you take in their house you feel like you are home, I sometimes have the urge to just pack my things move in and never leave. Their house is the kind that is always filled with friends, family and you are always welcomed even if you have just meet them, they will make you fill like you have been friends for ever. So that is just my little Tribute to the Harris Family, Just wanted to let them know how much we appreciate the friendship and love they have given us throught out the years.

1 comments:

Natalie Harris said...

You made me cry!Just hold those thoughts and swear them before God when my judgement time comes ok?