Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THIS ONES FOR YOU NATALIE!!!!

I know that I have been terrible in paying attention to my blog and updating my posts and after many months of blog stalking I have finally decided to return. In all reality I just couldn't face Natalie at another dinner,knowing that I have continued to let her down! Lets see what has changed in my life....I am now a primary teacher, yes I know that might be hard for some of you to imagine but yes I am in the Valiant 9 class and it has been quite the experience so far. I am enjoying it but also wondering what I was doing when I was in primary since I don't remember any of these stories that I am supposed to be teaching the kids. Robert and Bronson are doing good, staying out of trouble (well at least none that I know about) Baseball is about to start and I love love love love love BASEBALL. It would break my heart if my boys didn't want to play. I am still playing Bunko and as always I love getting together with these ladies. I am still working at Family First and still love my job I work with the best group of people, and of course I am the oldest. My best friend Janine just celebrated her birthday and we have officially started our 50Th birthday cruise savings, we originally wanted to go to when we graduated from high school after our singing careers had taken off and we had purchased our Trans Am's, but life happened and we have now decided to go when we turn 50. I chopped my hair off and will try to post pictures of everything next time. So until next time hope you are all having a great time, and making the most out of every day!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie Harris said...

THANK YOU!!!!! Okay...this SUnday is Easter...so do you still want to come for dinner or bump it to the next Sunday...we have NO Preference...we just wANT YOU TO COME...so pick a sunday and let me know...
Really...THANKS for blogging!
Natalie

Jeff & Melissa said...

Its about freakin time....