Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas

I just wanted to take a minute and update since my last post was such a downer. I know that I put that I hate Christmas, not the meaning but the feeling that I get this time of the year, and I know that I am not the only single parent and its hard all year long but it always seems that especially this time of the year is hard at least for me, and this year has been no exception. I had surgery on Dec 15Th finals the following week and Christmas on top of it all. I don't even know what I want to say on here other than I am so grateful for my family, friends and secret Santa's that have. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, I know that because of the love and kindness that others have shown to us we will. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

0 comments: