Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day

I just got back from picking out a Mothers day card, yes I am right there at the last minute along with all the men, any how I really need to start getting a jump on these holidays. I seem to have a problem when I'm reading the cards.....I start to cry not just tear up a little bit but actual tears are rolling down my cheeks, its really embarrassing to be standing there in the card section crying, but what can I say I'm an emotional sensitive person. I just wanted to take this time to thank my mom for being my mom, Don't know how I would make it with out her. She is my best friend, I call her morning and night and not just once, just ask my dad how many times I call her :). I wont post a picture of her because I want to remain the favorite child, but my mom and me have been through alot together it was just me and her for 6 years and she sacrificed alot for me and I know she still does, not just for me but for all her kids. Any how Mom if you read this just know how much I do love you and appreciate all you do! Your the bestest Mom ever.

1 comments:

Caroline Shoell said...

Wow that tribute to your mom was really sweet! I (we) miss you too! I'm sorry i'm the worst at keeping up on my blog or even looking at blogs, i get busy and forget! Thanks for noticing us. My sister told me just the other day she talked to you at the credit union. I know you probablly don't believe it but i promise we will come in to visit you soon. I love your fam. pictures and the funny ones. So cute!