Thursday, December 4, 2008

SCROOGE NO MORE!

I must confess for the last few years I have absolutely hated hated hated did I mention hated Christmas. The whole decorating the tree, the shopping and most of all it seems like we just get done with 4Th of July and they are putting out Christmas, it just doesn't make for a very very joyful time. But this year I have decided that I am going to force myself to enjoy Christmas by remembering the real reason we celebrate. I must admit that so far it has been easy, I have even found myself singing along to the Christmas Carols. I am getting in the spirit and am looking forward to decorating my tree, (its up but not decorated yet) making Christmas cookies and candy, and even shopping! In fact I think I shall carry on this tradition making it a yearly occurrence in our house! I hope you can handle all the good cheer that I will be showing this year!

1 comments:

susette said...

Oh Michele good for you!! It is such a joyful time of year, why not soak it all up and enjoy right?