Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Spirit Update


Thought I would give you all an update on my goal of having Holiday Cheer. Well so far I have been singing Christmas Carols at work and sometimes bust out a rousing rendition of "You better watch out" when I'm driving. My Christmas tree is up but not decorated yet, but it will be by Christmas. I think I am making great progress at being better this Christmas, and not being a Scrooge, so on that note I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

3 comments:

susette said...

Ah sweet, so glad you are feeling in such a jovial mood :)

Natalie said...

My tree is up and NOT decorated either...maybe we should just say we did and go to the movies again...???What DO YOU want to see? I love that you want the bed next to me...think of it ...no work...they prepare our food and bring it to us...with you there it just might be a bit of heaven!!!!! And you KNOW we would LOVE the other crazies!!!! We could even invite a few others to join us....

Cameron Family said...

You crack me up! I would never take you for a Scrooge because you are just fun and cheery all around!