Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FAMILY FUN

Last night the boys and I headed over to the Rec Center to play a little volleyball. You cant play with only 3 people well at least we cant.
I think the game we played consisted of Robert throwing the ball and me and Bronson. Don't think we will be ready for the Olympics anytime soon. :D
Robert throwing the ball at Mom.....Not funny!

Robert taking aim at Mom

Bronson getting ready to serve, look at that form!

We're supposed to be playing Volleyball not Dodgeball!!





1 comments:

susette said...

oh my goodness, you should have come and got me to play with you. Then it would have been even teams right? I LOVE volleyball. It's right up there with racquetball. I was having a rough time in the court and would have loved an excuse to get OUT FAST!! It was fun seeing you anyways.