Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PG CARDINALS 1ST PLACE & LOST CAMERA



I havent posted in a while because I wanted to put pictures up of Bronson and his baseball team The Cardinals winning 1st place in the city tournament and also pictures of the fun we had on the 4th of July, but as you have probably guessed by the title of this blog I have lost well really missplaced my camera......so I will just have to give you a run down of the last week. Bronsons baseball team went into the city tournament at 3rd place with the Pirates going in as 1st. City tournament is double elimination and the Pirates lost their 1st game to us Tuesday July 1st with Cardinals not losing any yet so far in the city tournament. We had a to play the Pirates again for 1st place on Thursday July 3, which we won 8-2. I have some awesome pictures of the game, the team and thier 1st place trophy. Next stop State Tournament....hopefully I will have found my camera.

0 comments: