Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4TH OF JULY


This year we had a blast on the 4Th. I had the day off and the boys let me sleep in, (well I guess they didnt have much of a choice since they dont dare wake me) Went to Mom and Dads for BBQ. It was fun had almost all my favorite people there Brooklyn was spending the Holiday with her Mom and we really missed her party planning. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, potato salad, brownies fruit and fruit dip I'm getting hungry just remembering all the food. Poor Mom is still on the liquid diet for her esophagus rip and ulcer, so she had her strained cream of chicken soup and chocolate pudding. She goes back to Dr on July 16TH keep your fingers crossed and say your prayers that it will be healed and she can start eating food again. She cant afford to lose anymore weight. Anyways back to the Party for those of you who know my Dad know that while he loves having his family over and loves loves the grandkids he can also act like it would be nicer to visit with us from the windows of our cars so We could not believe our eyes when lo and behold there was Dad in the middle of a water fight I have heard rumor that he was actually the one who started the whole thing but He will neither confirm or deny this rumor. Any way it was all fun and games and it was great having Aunt Carol, Uncle Dennis and their family Paul Allyson and Dalton, Robert Jackie Dennis and CarrieAnn.Hopefully I will find my camera so I can post all the fun pictures.

2 comments:

susette said...

Yummers!! Who made all the delicious food? I love holidays and just hanging out with family or friends. Sounds like you had a great day!!

susette said...

Hey thanks for the heads up about the xbox account. Jordan also has that going on too. I hope the idiots don't figure out how to get in there. That is so aggravating that we have to live like this. But we will keep our eyes open now about that too. so thank you again.