Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Time
















Well can you believe it I'm blogging before 6 months. Just wanted to post some pics of some of the fun we have been having this summer. Bronson has been playing baseball for PG city and after a slow start because of all the rain we are now at the end of the season. Its sad only watching 1 of my boys play it just means they are getting older and will soon learn to fly on their own and leave the nest. :( Also we all got together at Mom and Dads to have our annual 4Th of July BBQ and firework show which once again the rain ended that before we were ready for it, and last but definitely not least my good friend Natalie had a pool put in her backyard last year and this last Saturday is the first time I have gotten in. I went with my sister-in-law Jeni, and Brooklyn, Shayla, and Carter and we had a blast I am already planning my next swim visit. Thanks Natalie, Love you! So get ready for an over load of pictures and Hope you are all having a Happy Summer!

0 comments: