Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday


Today I got to see my Dad ordain my brother Matthew an Elder. To some that might not be that big of deal it might just be something that would just happen along the path of life but for anyone who doesn't know my family they wont know that less than a year ago my parents went through the Temple and now my baby bro is an Elder and getting ready to baptize his son Carter Saturday. Not only is this happening but Matthew is also getting ready to take out his own endowments (his wife Jeni had hers done 2 years ago) But being the Oldest Child, I couldn't let my brother beat me, so I'm just waiting for him to finish up his Temple Prep classes than we are going to do a Brother Sister Endowment Session. I never in a million years thought I would be going through the Temple on my own but I am so excited and so ready.

3 comments:

susette said...

What a special day this will be for the both of you. Congratulations!!

Cameron Family said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! I know it will be a great experience for you!

KellyandJax said...

That is awesome Michelle! I hope you have a great experience and fall in love with the Temple. When are you going?

I got a computer tonight so I am way stoked to update the blog all the time and say hi. Thanks for adding me to your blog. That's so nice.

How did the sleep study go? Did you sleep at all?

Kels~