Tuesday, June 10, 2008

COSMO HAS LEFT THE BIRDCAGE


Shayla is winking, not screaming, she loved Cosmo & his kisses
It pains me to inform all of you that our bird Cosmo is no longer among the living. He passed on 2 months ago, but I am just now able to talk about him without breaking down. He was a big part of our family, and not only will he be missed by me and the boys, his partner of 1 year Blue Bird, he will also be missed by his whole extended family. ( Amy stay strong, I know this will be hard for you, but it gets easier with time!) Cosmos this tribute's for you......Until we meet again!!.

3 comments:

The Beniks said...

Cosmo---I have heard many great stories about you and I too shall feel the need to miss you...at least for today. It has been tough watching Chele go throught the pain of looking up many dead bird pictures on the internet trying to find one that looked like you. A lot of time and memories were put into her tribute so be a grateful dead birdie. Maybe you will come back as a squirel and hang out in Michele's tree out front (if she even has one). Until she sees you again...

amy said...

Sad!! I know I have no heart when it comes to birds, but this is no time to crack a joke. RIP Cosmo!

susette said...

My son Jordan loves birds and has owned a number of cockatiels. When his life got very full he couldn't keep up and so he sold them. Those birds were so fun and cuddly and sweet. Definitely members of the family. I'm sorry you lost of member of your family.