Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Robert's Sweet Ride


Since I made fun of Robert & Bronson on my last post I thought I better redeem myself, don't want to lose my spot as Favorite Mom!! This is Roberts HOG, (it was running at the time picture was taken but at the moment is running no where) He thinks that if I let him ride this then I wont have any problem with a bullet bike, like does he really think I'm that crazy. Anyways it is kind of fun to ride, I just seem to have problems taking off , turning especially if there is something in my way and stopping but other than that I had fun. At the present time his friends are trying to talk their parents into buying them one. I think this would be really cool they could all drive down to Walker Wendy's(this is the Walkers gas station with Wendy's inside by WalMart) and hang with the boys who show up on their bullet bikes they could be the PGSG's (Pleasant Grove Scooter Gang). Maybe they could wear matching leather jackets and leather chaps to protect them in case they wreck. Oh all the possibilities.

1 comments:

susette said...

I love the scooter idea. I would sure use one if I had one. Gas prices-holy cow!!!