Saturday, July 7, 2007

Well I am finally joining the crowd and have started my own blog. I want to thank Melissa for helping me with the name.......Guess I have expressed the desire to sell one or both of my kids a little too much. I think anyone who wants to have children should first purchase a teenager or maybe even rent one for a bit. It will give you a new out look on how you are going to do things when your raising that new sweet little innocent baby who would or could do no wrong. I sure wish I would have rented one before having kids. Dont get me wrong I would still have had my boys, but I think it would have helped prepare me for what I was getting myself into. Please for those who dont know me dont get me wrong I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for the world....just sale or rent them out to save the next unsuspecting parent. So I will post more later plus pictures, just in case anyone wants to experiance the same joy I am getting!!! P.S. all offers considered!!!

1 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Good start.. now we need some pics!